If you have a video or audio clip that you wouldn’t mind sharing with the world. Please consider contributing to this website. We can help you edit the video/audio clip and upload it to the web in case you do not know how do it.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your video or audio clip!
Notice how this baby is starting to laugh and spreads the laughter “virus” to the parents…
Here is an example of some exercises from laughter yoga. It is in Swedish but laughter knows no languange barrier.
I wish I could laugh this much at my laundry:
We wish we could laugh as much to bubbles as this baby. When you get older bubbles are not as funny… watching this cute baby laugh at it is however funny:
Highest rated laughter
- Tickle me Elmo (5.00 out of 5)
- Swedish kid laughing (5.00 out of 5)
- German hostess can’t stop laughing (5.00 out of 5)
- Laughing when you do not want to (4.60 out of 5)
- Laughing buddha (4.50 out of 5)
- The man and the subway train (4.48 out of 5)
- Bubble baby (4.40 out of 5)
- Not just any two guys laughing (4.00 out of 5)
- Quad babies laughing (4.00 out of 5)
Subscribe to this blogClick here to subscribe to the feed of this blog.
Check this out!
Search this blog
Laughter Yoga at home